1- Once purchased (and your payment has been confirmed) your download link will be ready. You will receive the link to download by email.
2- Download the pdf file to your laptop or pc. You CANNOT edit on a tablet or smartphone. You must edit on a desktop or laptop ONLY.
3- All you need is the FREE Adobe Reader (download here) on your computer! Open file in Adobe Reader on your computer and edit the invitation yourself. Click in the blue fields to change the sample text, type your details and save the changes. Graphics, fonts, colors and titles (like Baby Shower or Bridal Shower) are NOT editable. If you need any change or a custom wording, please contact us before purchasing.
You can download a sample of the editable pdf file here
4- Print on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter cardstock or matte/glossy photo paper, but print perfectly on A4 sized paper too. The printable invitations can be printed as many times as you like!
IMPORTANT: Mac computers open downloads in a program called “Preview”. Make sure you open the file directly from Adobe Reader and not Preview. If you open templates in Preview they won’t work correctly. Plus, saving your file in Preview will corrupt the template. Double clicking on a PDF file will open it it in Preview even if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. I recommend launching Adobe Acrobat Reader first, and opening templates directly from it.
- Image color may vary upon printing due to computer calibration, paper quality, and printer settings.
- You cannot edit on a tablet or smartphone. You will need to edit the pdf file on your laptop or computer.
- If you have any problem with the editable pdf file (for example it changes the font or you can not save the changes) please contact us to email@example.com and we will customize the files for you.
All you need is the FREE Adobe Reader on your computer! Most computers will already have this installed but check that you are using one of the latest versions. You can download (or update your earlier version) for FREE quickly and easily here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- You can print the invitations at a photo store online like Costco, Staples, Walmart, Walgreens or Kinkos but you will need a jpg file, so contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prepare the file for you.
- We recommend printing on full-page heavy weight Matte Photo Paper for best results. If that is out of your budget, choose a bright white cardstock from 80lb (216gsm) to 110lb (300gsm) weight is ideal for designs such as invitations.
- A5 size envelopes work great for these invites (5"x7").